Windows and Doors
The right product for the right setting.
Most homes are different in look or outlook. Size and aspect vary almost infinitely. We offer a product range and selection that recognises this reality. We have a specialised suite of windows and doors to suit every taste and functional requirement.
For the majority of homes, the Residential range will do just fine. It has a ThermalHEART option as well. However, where bigger formats or specialised applications are required there are several upgrade suites – Metro Series (including ThermalHEART), APL Architectural Series and Klima Series. These all have their own unique features and benefits which we can discuss with you.
Clean, contemporary lines, smooth surfaces and generously sized profiles - that's the essence of the Residential Series. It is our most economical, mainstream range of windows and doors.
- Recommended door height of 2.1m, however doors can potentially be higher depending on site conditions
- A complete portfolio of window and door types, including custom-designed
- Expertly designed to cater for the majority of residential building projects
- Seamless transition using our flush sill sliding doors for the ultimate indoor-outdoor flow
Metro Series is all about clean lines and a contemporary look. It is a stylish and heavy-duty range, suitable for residential and architectural applications.
- Recommended door height of 2.4m, however, doors can potentially be higher depending on site conditions
- Clean, flat surfaces
- Large-sized formats capable of handling a wide range of weather conditions engineered to stringent strength requirements
- Flush sill-tracks maintain the clean-lined theme and assist indoor-outdoor flow for sliding doors
APL Architectural Series
Targeted at architectural homes and apartments, the APL Architectural Series of high-performance windows and doors are meticulously designed.
- Recommended door height of 2.7m, however doors can potentially be higher depending on site conditions
- Large formats suitable for most weather and environmental conditions
- Square-edged shape and flush surfaces
- Assured strength and versatility
- Flushline sills and easy-glide panels available for sliding doors
Double glazing is standard these days. But our innovative ThermalHEART technology takes the fight against winter cold a step further, with an additional thermal insulator stitched into the core of our aluminium window system.
Why choose ThermalHEART?
Comfort: Choosing windows and doors that increase your family’s wellbeing makes perfect sense.
Warmth: Keeping cool temperatures out in colder months, and decreasing solar gain in warmer months assists in year-round warmth and comfort.
Health: ThermalHEART can aid in managing the risk of condensation forming, therefore reducing the risk of mould growth.
Based on a premium series from Europe by Kommerling and optimised for Kiwi conditions, Klima is the ultimate performer when it comes to keeping out the winter cold. Being made of highly durable uPVC, Klima Series windows and doors can also withstand the harshest sunlight.
- Thermal efficiency: perfect for use in the New Zealand climate, particularly where there are cold temperatures
- Healthier homes: an affordable investment to create a warmer, healthier home
- Noise reduction: offers very good levels of noise reduction
- Durability: can withstand New Zealand's harshest sunlight without discolouring or degrading, due to the fact it is made of highly durable uPVC.
- Klima Series is designed and made in New Zealand
About Altherm ThermalHEART technology
Advanced ThermalHEART technology lies at the centre of each profile in Altherm Residential Series and Metro Series ThermalHEART. The result - maximum energy conservation and interior comfort. A thermal insulator has been cleverly included into each window and door to ensure that cold transfer is minimised and interior warmth is retained. This powerful enhancement combined with high performance double glazing makes for the ultimate in sensible year-round living.
Why Choose ThermalHEART?
- Thermal Efficiency – Thermal Performance up to 35% better than standard double-glazed windows.
- Reduce Condensation – ThermalHEART can aid in managing the risk of condensation forming, therefore reducing the risk of mould growth.
- Variety of options – There is a full range of window and door option to choose from.